John Michael "Scully" O'Sullivan

John Michael "Scully" O'Sullivan, Taken from us way too soon...

Sample Title (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goodbye to Our Happy Life

Well I'm sorry to report that we were unable to stop the foreclosure sale on the Lighthouse. This means we have some small amount of time t…

Started by Krista Clem-O'Sullivan

0 Feb 17, 2010

WONDERFUL FAMILY

The amazing O'Sullivan family have blessed us with their love and compassion. I cannot express what a blessing they are and how much we lov…

0 Feb 4, 2010

Recent Thoughts

There has been so much "innuendo" since John's death. It is truly disturbing to hear adults say "I didn't know John but..." and then commen…

0 Dec 1, 2009

Apologies for GROSS MCGROIN

Very sorry to all who were unfortunate enough to receive a message from this disgusting individual who really tried to pull one over on me.…

0 Oct 24, 2009

Article in San Francisco Daily Journal - the Legal Reporter

The following article appeared in the SF Daily Journal. The statements that a "flow" of cases would result is ridiculous - how many cases a…

0 Oct 20, 2009

John reminded me enjoy life again

John was a very inspiring person in my life. We had lost everyhting and moved here. When i met john he said to me, have no worries and keep…

Started by Debbie Oliver

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Krista Clem-O'Sullivan

Unreal Tragedy

I can not say that I knew John as well as many of you but I certainly enjoyed the conversations we had about his projects and development i…

Started by Denise Tober

4 Oct 17, 2009

HELP NEEDED - WE MUST MOVE!!!

Thank you to everyone for all of your thoughtfulness. Unfortunately, we find ourselves needing help. We are going to be forced to move off…

3 Sep 30, 2009

Subdivisions Looking for Refinance, Joint Venture, or (possibly) Buyout

I am welcoming calls and inquiries regarding the Mokelumne Bluffs Nature Estates, a 98 lot, fully entitled green subdivision project in rur…

0 Sep 29, 2009

Letter from Amador County Recreation Agency Director Tracy Towner-Yep

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:20:10 -0700> From: ttowneryep@co.amador.ca.us> To: kristaclem999@hotmail.com> > Hey Krista, I know i…

0 Sep 15, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael I. Pulskamp.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service